Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All The Clichés


All The Clichés

The tension between us rise
All the damn mysteries in life
Is it really better left unknown
Why do we have to leave it alone

You say let sleeping dogs lie
I say let them just die
But the lips say is alright
My entire being says give it a try


The heart belongs to you
The soul’s been given, you fool
All the stupid clichés in a song
All I’m feeling is too wrong

To the one who ain’t you
They say I have to be true
I have waited hell too long
To still be in this lame form


No, it’s not wise
But why can’t I let it fly
Out of my life and out of my mind
Guess it’s about time

You look, I smile
Laughed hardest, by a mile
Walk on my friend
Hope’s crushed into sand


Pull your punches
Pull out all the stops
Pull out my heart
And make it stop…(beating for you)

No comments: